Friday, July 22, 2011

Rosy Cake

I LOVE birthdays. Seriously love them. I have very fond memories of my birthdays as a child. I always got to pick my favorite dinner and there was always a cake. Ever since I have known how to bake, I have made cakes for others birthdays. Usually I claim it is my gift ha! Really I'm just cheap. So just last week it was my best friend's birthday, and I made her a cake! again! She got one last year too.

I love how it turned out and everyone loves a simple white cake and white icing. Pink and yellow is my favorite color scheme right now. I am in the process of making this dress in the pink and yellow. The colors are just so summery!

So my plans for the weekend involve sewing, grilling, and enjoying my air conditioner! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment