Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spring Ruffle Top and Father's Day Craft

Tutorial for this top found at Sew Mama Sew! I absolutely love it. The only thing I would have done differently is to have someone help me measure the straps. Mine ended up too big and my bra straps show in the front and back. 

On another note; Aubrey and I made Chris' Father's Day gift today! I know it was early but I have a wedding the weekend of and if I procrastinate too long, there won't be a gift.


I let Aubrey paint with edible paint made from flour and water and food coloring. The prints I did in acrylic paint because the other wasn't thick enough. After I finished her prints all she wanted to paint was her feet.


I think she may end up being a future Van Gogh :) Her pal Elena, just wanted to eat the paint ha! Good thing it was only flour and water.


Tell me what you did for Father's Day! I would love to hear some great ideas from other momma's.


1 comment: